Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thing 23 -- The Party's Over

For me It’s Just Begun !
I found this program to be a lot of fun but for me it was very time consuming. I think this was because the way I learn new things is to become totally engrossed in reading information about them and then trying them out. This takes time. But I feel that it was well worth the investment. I have taken many new discoveries away from the program and will be utilizing them in my future work ie, Bloglines, Del.Icio.us, Facebook, GoogleDocs, Flickr, and BackPack (BackPack looks like a neat organizing tool that I discovered as a result of Thing # 18)

I would like to see this program of learning new technologies continue, maybe as a thread on the QL Chat forum. Maybe each week or two a new technology “Thing” could be introduced and opened on the chat area where people could be exposed to it and have the chance to explore it and then discuss it.

If this or another similar program were to be offered in the future, I would definitely be interested in participating.

I would sincerely like to thank the people who were behind the scenes working on posting the things for us to do. I know that it involved a lot of work and we all appreciate your efforts.

2 comments:

hood_and_hat said...

Now if that slacker Adrian would just finish, all five of us at Forest Hills will be done.

Good work!

Lianna Kelly [aka HalfFull] said...

Congratulations on completing the 23 1/2 things!! I just finished mine last night. I agree this should be continued, (maybe) on QLChat.