Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thing 19 - Web 2.0 Application Review

For my review of web 2.0 applications I chose the area of Lists & Polls because I am very much a personal list maker. I have lists of things to do today, Lists of things to buy when I go shopping, Chores that I have to do but not right now, Lists of people to call and touch base with, and even a list of the dates of important occurrences in my life. Similar to a timeline which I hope to use someday when I write a book about my experiences growing up on a lighthouse.
I looked at both 43 things and Listdump. I liked 43 Things better because it was more personal. You make up your own lists and other people can see your list and copy items from your list to theirs or they can comment on things in your lists but they don’t contribute to your list directly. Listdump is more like a group list. Anyone can edit the lists.

No comments: